Sprouted, gluten free, grain free, organic, and outrageously delicious with a fluff factor of epic proportions! These pancakes are a Chef Angie Masterpiece. Recipe makes approximately twelve 6-7 inch pancakes.
- 1.5 cups milk of your choice (dairy or non-dairy), cannot substitute water
- 1/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar or organic coconut vinegar
- 1/4 cup organic oil (melted ghee, melted butter, or healthy oil)
- 1/4 cup raw unfiltered (virgin) honey or organic grade B maple syrup
- 2 organic pastured eggs
- One 12 oz bag of Angie’s Pancakes Flour Mix
- Pour the milk into a large bowl with vinegar and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add sweetener, eggs, and oil to milk and mix.
- Add the entire 12 oz bag of Angie’s Pancakes flour mix into the wet ingredients and mix until smooth, scraping down sides.
- Warm up the pan/griddle to medium-low. Use healthy cooking oil to lightly oil the pan.
- Spoon a scant 1/4 cup of batter onto the lightly oiled pan. I spread it out a little once it’s in the pan because the pancakes get SUPER fluffy.
- Once there are a few bubbles and the edges look cooked, it’s ready to flip.
- Flip and cook the other side until done.
- Place on paper towel-lined cooling rack until you are ready to serve them.
- Repeat this process, adding more oil to the pan in between each batch or as needed, until all the batter is used. You can also save the batter in the fridge for a few days or make all the pancakes at once and freeze them and then toast them when you want some.
- Serve with grade B maple syrup and organic pastured butter.